Tumbling, balancing, bouncing… ...Do you have a budding young gymnast on your hands?
- Suitable for boys and girls.
- Classes are held in our fully air conditioned Gymnastics Hall.(Located on the first floor - it is in a completely separate area to the Play Centre)
- Led by British and UK Gymnastics qualified coaches. All coaches are DBS checked and teach with a real passion for the sport.
- Lessons incorporate the British Gymnastics badge scheme.(Badges and certificates are awarded when appropriate skill levels are achieved)
- Parents currently participate in all toddler and pre-school classes.
- Tots’ Gym: 15 months – 2 years
- Toddlers: 2 – 3 years
- Pre-School: 3 – 4 years
- After schools: 4 years and over (must be at least school age)
Prices and Membership
Classes are held during term time only.
Tots’ Gym classes last 45 minutes. All other classes are 1 hour.
|Class||Ages||4-Week Taster (per week)||Direct Debit (monthly)|
|Tots’ Gym (with sensory)||15-24 months||£5.00||£24.70|
|Toddler Gym||2-3 years||£6.00||£28.50|
|Pre-school Gym||3-4 years||£6.00||£29.60|
|After School Gym||4 years and over (at least school age)||£7.00||£33.90|
After the initial 4 weeks, you must enrol as a member and set up the monthly Direct Debit.
The Direct Debit can be cancelled at any time by giving at least 5 working days’ notice before the next payment is due.
Jack in the Box and G-Force Gymnastics T-Shirts are available for £7.50
Covid Safe procedures for gymnastics classes
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible we are continuing with a number of Covid safety measures including reduced class sizes and enhanced cleaning including fogging.